I posted following problem on the German website, but is not seen on the English one! Make the problem even larger!!!
Since about two weeks we realise that the messages we get on the English website and on the German website are not the same! It seems that messages sent form the app arrive only on the English website. We can't find them on the German one.
Sending a message from the German website is not seen on the English one or in the app which we use only as host.
I also updated the profile on the German website, but this update isn't shown on the English website!
This makes LARGE confusion and problems in communication with guests!
Please find a solution for this urgent problem!
Not on Front Page